Your leash is guaranteed for 2 years against defects in materials and workmanship. This guarantee does not cover fin cuts, natural wear and tear, neglect or abuse. To make a warranty claim simply return the product and sales receipt to the place of purchase. If it was purchased form an online store, please follow their customer service steps regarding store returns and warranties.
This leash is used at your own risk and should not be relied upon as a life - saving device. It must not be used as a substitute for good swimming ability, ocean knowledge or proper precautions. The manufacturer, distributor and seller expressly disclaim any liability for injury, death, property damage or other loss or damage suffered by any person as a consequence of the use of this leash.
- To avoid permanent 'kinks' in your leash cord, avoid wrapping it around your board/fins. A straighter cord means less tangles around your foot.
- Protect the cord. The urethane CREATURES exclusively uses is the result of 25 years of research and development. With multiple raw compounds of urethane available, we've carefully sourced and chosen the strongest compound money can buy. In saying this, please try to avoid slamming your leash in the boot of your car, using it to tie-down boards etc. Small cuts and blemishes in your cord will reduce its resistance to breaking and will leave you with a false sense of poor materials.
- If you've got the comfort of a freshwater shower after your surf, give the railsaver and cuff a quick rinse. Saltwater is pretty corrosive and the freshwater rinse will keep the neoprene and webbing as comfortable as it was new.
- Check it. . Every few surfs, check your cord for small abrasions and/or cuts. The last thing you want in a serious situation is equipment failure that could have been prevented by properly checking your equipment. The thankless job of stretching and contracting, direct sunlight, salt water and all the other things that go along with core travelling and surfing will take its toll on any material.
Creatures offer a limited 1 year warranty, from the time of initial purchase, against manufacturing defects. Creatures will replace, at its discretion, any boardcover found to be defective within the scope of the one year limited warranty covenants. This limited warranty excludes normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse and the failure of zip sliders and zip track due to neglect. Claims should be presented at the store where you purchased the boardcover. If it was purchased form an online store, please follow their customer service steps regarding store returns and warranties.
Creatures use metal sliders on all our covers as they are tough and more robust than plastic alternatives. They can have a significantly longer lifespan than plastic sliders when looked after correctly. Now, as we all know, saltwater is extremely corrosive to metals. To help you to keep your Creatures cover in great condition and ready to travel when you are, we would like to offer you the following simple tips:
- Please check your zip sliders regularly for any corrosion (white powder) and take note of how freely the sliders move around the bag.
- If the sliders become immersed, or are continually in contact with salt water (wet hands and fingers after surfing), please rinse with fresh water.
- If your sliders do get stuck, please do not force them - instead wash and brush zip and sliders with mild detergent using a toothbrush to remove corrosion. Once you have removed as much corrosion as possible, apply a liberal coat of silicon zipper spray to both zip and sliders. The next step requires patience and a gentle touch; whilst holding the end of the zipper gently, pull the slider back and forth - be patient and gentle as this will take some time and you may have to repeat the wash / lubricate stages. Once you have freed the slider, clean and lubricate the corroded zipper area and slider.
- If storing your cover away for any extended period of time, please wash both zip and sliders with mild detergent and a toothbrush to remove all dirt and saltwater. Then apply a liberal amount of Vaseline or grease to the sliders to prevent any corrosion during storage. Fact: Board covers can be a costly purchase, but considering the thankless job they do in protecting and storing your boards, a well maintained and cared for cover will be one of the best investments you can make.
- Quite simply, if your zipper has seized you need to surf and/or travel more.
Your grip is guaranteed for 1 year against defects in materials and workmanship. This guarantee does not cover incorrect application, natural wear and tear, neglect or abuse. To make a warranty claim, simply return the product and sales receipt to the place of purchase. If it was purchased form an online store, please follow their customer service steps regarding store returns and warranties.
- Please remember to follow all the instructions on the packaging when applying your grip. The 3M adhesive we've selected for our entire range of grips achieves maximum adhesion when pressure is applied during application and allowing sufficient time for it to cure.
- There's no need to wax your grip. A hard block of wax can be quite abrasive and can lead to traction nodules lifting off or smoothing down. Our high density EVA grips are formulated to give the perfect amount of traction - without wax.
All other Creatures products (excluding AUTO accessories)
All Creatures products, unless otherwise stated, are guaranteed for a period of 12 months from the purchase date against defects in materials and workmanship. This guarantee does not cover natural wear and tear, neglect or abuse. To make a warranty claim simply return the product and sales receipt to the place of purchase.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.